Table of Contents
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Pre & Mains Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 FAQ
In this post we will discuss about UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process
Friends, who do not know, I would like to tell them that the selection process of UPPSC Staff Nurse is mainly completed in 2 stages, which I have explained in detail below.
|Subject||UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Male)|
|Online Application Start||21 January 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||21 February 2022|
|Exam Date||To be out|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Pre & Mains Exam Pattern
guys here we have explained about UPPSC Staff Nurse Pre & Mains Exam Pattern one by one in a detailed table and main points which you can read from here.
1.UPPSC Staff Nurse Pre Exam Pattern
- A total of 170 questions will be asked for a total of 85 marks. For
- each wrong answer, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
- if a candidate If selects more than one answer then negative marking will apply
|Main Subject Nursing||120||60|
2. UPPSC Staff Nurse Mains Exam Pattern
Friends, here we have explained the UPPSC Staff Nurse Mains Exam Pattern in full detail through the main points.
- Part A: 5 Descriptive Questions asked for 5 marks each (word limit 125)
- Part B: 6 questions will be asked out of which 4 should be attempted. Each question will be of 15 marks (word limit 300)
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi
Friends, here we have explained in detail about the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi which you can read and download.
1. General Knowledge
(1) India and Indian National Movement: In the history of India the emphasis should be on a comprehensive understanding of the social, economic and political aspects of Indian history. In the Indian National Movement, candidates are expected to have a brief view of the freedom movement, the development of nationalism and the attainment of independence.
(2) Indian and World Geography: Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World:- Questions on Geography of India will be related to Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. In World Geography only general understanding of the subject will be expected
(3) Indian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj and Public Policy, Rights – Issues, etc.: In Indian Polity. Governance questions will test the knowledge of the country’s constitution, political system including Panchayati Raj, and community development.
(4) Indian Economy and Social Development: Candidates will be tested in relation to the problems and relations between population, environment, urbanization; Broad features of economic policy in India and Indian culture.
(5) Current events of national and international importance: This will also include questions related to sports and games.
(6) Indian Agriculture: Candidates will be expected to have a general understanding of agriculture, agricultural produce and its marketing in India.
(7) General Science: Questions in General Science shall include general understanding and understanding of Science, including matters of everyday observation and experience, as may be expected of an educated person who has studied a particular scientific subject. I have not studied. It will also include questions on the role of science and technology in India’s development.
(8) Elementary Mathematics up to class 10th: Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
2. General Hindi
- and alphabetic correction
- and similar words
- Adjectives and Adjectives
(1) Anatomy and Physiology: Skeletal System, Muscular System, Cardio-Vascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Excretory System, Nervous System, Endocrine System, Reproductive System and Sense Organs
(2) Fundamentals of Nursing: Nursing as a Profession, Maintenance of Therapeutic Environment, Nursing Procedure and Nursing Care Planning, Admission and Discharge of a Patient, Dying patients, Hygienic needs and physical needs, Activity and exercise, Safety needs, Elimination needs, Care and special conditions, Meeting nutritional needs, Patient observation, Equipment care, Barrier nursing, Administration of drugs, Recording and Reporting
( 3 ) First Aid: Meaning and Terms of First Aid Emergency situations such as fire; Earthquake; Draught; fracture; Accident; Poison; Drowning; bleeding; insect bites; Transportation of foreign body wounded, bandaging and bandaging, the immediate and postoperative role of the nurse
(4) Medical-surgical nursing: the role and responsibilities of the nurse in the medical and surgical setting. Surgical patient care, anesthesia. Diseases of the cardiovascular system, gastro-intestinal system, genito urinary system, and nervous system. Disorders and diseases of the respiratory system, musculo-skeletal system. Blood disorders and blood transfusion
(5) Microbiology: Scope and utility of knowledge of microbiology in nursing, classification of microorganisms and factors affecting growth, sources of infection, portals of entry and exit of microbes, transmission of infection, sampling Collection of specimens and principles to keep in mind when collecting, Immunity, Control and Destruction of Microorganisms
(6) Psychology: Definition, Scope and Importance for Nurses, Psychology of Human Behavior: Emotions, Attitudes, Frustrations and Defense Mechanisms, Personality, IQ, and Related Factors, Learning and Observation
(7) Sociology: Importance of Sociology in Nursing. Socio-cultural and economic aspects of the community and their effects on health and disease. Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for healthcare, basic needs of the family, benefits of Planned Parenthood.
(8) Family: Family as a social institution and basic unit for healthcare, basic needs of the family, benefits of Planned Parenthood.
(9) Society: Concept of Society, Rural and Urban Society, Social Problems, Unmarried Mothers, Dowry System, Drug Addiction, Alcoholism, Crime, Handicapped, Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, Women Abuse, Social Agencies and Remedial Measures .
(10) Economy: Resources of the country – natural, commercial, agricultural, industrial, etc.
(11) Social Security: Population Explosion – Its Impact on the Economy and the Need for Population Control, Budget for a Family, Per Capita Income, and Its Impact on Health and Illness
(12) Personal Hygiene: of Health, Physical Health and Mental Health Maintenance.
(13) Environmental Sanitation: Water Safe and healthy water, water use, water pollution, waterborne diseases and water purification. Air: Air pollution, prevention and control of air pollution. Waste: refuse, excreta, sewage, health hazards, waste collection, removal and disposal, housing, noise.
(14) Computers in Nursing: Disk Operating System, Computer Use in Nursing, Internet and Email in Nursing.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2022 FAQ
Can we know about UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern, Selection Process from here?
Yes, of course, you can know about the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern, Selection Process from here.
Can we download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF from here?
Yes, you can download the UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF from here.
Friends, I sincerely hope that you must have understood this article of our UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus very well and you must have got proper answers to all those questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have this in your mind. If you have any questions related to this, then you can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer all your questions.