Table of Contents
- SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2022
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Question Paper PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Model Paper PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus FAQ
In this post we will discuss about SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2022
Friends, I would like to tell you that the SSC Stenographer Selection Process is mainly completed in 3 phases, which I have explained in detail below.
- SSC Stenographer Online Test ( एसएससी आशुलिपिक ऑनलाइन टेस्ट )
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test ( एसएससी आशुलिपिक कौशल परीक्षण )
- SSC Stenographer Document Verification ( एसएससी आशुलिपिक दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन )
|Exam Name||Staff Selection Commission Stenographer|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Post Offer||Grade C & D Stenographer|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 Board from a Recognized University|
|Exam Mode||Written Exam & Skill Test|
|Duration||Written Exam: 2 Hours, Skill Test: 10 Minutes|
- Candidates who are preparing for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ or Stenographer ‘D’ must know in detail about the selection process
- SSC Stenographer exam is conducted in 2 phases
- These two stages consist of a Computer Based Test and a Skill Test.
- The Computer Based Test is an objective test and will be of 200 marks. The Skill Test will
- of qualifying nature.
- beAfter qualifying st, candidates will have to go through document verification process where they have to submit some essential documents as proof that they fulfill the eligibility criteria
- SSC Stenographer Selection Process details are mentioned below
1. SSC Stenographer Online Test
Friends, I would like to inform you that the first phase of the selection of SSC Stenographer will be an online test which is of 200 marks.
- CBT will consist of objective type questions only.
- The question paper will be bilingual in both Hindi and English.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer given by the candidate.
- The marks secured by the candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized using the prescribed formula.
- The final qualifying and cut-off marks will be determined by the normalized marks.
- The Tentative Answer Key for Computer Based Test will be available on the official website after the completion of the exam.
- There will be no provision for rechecking of papers.
- To be eligible for skill test candidates have to clear computer based test
|subject||of questions||maximum marks||duration|
|general intelligence and reasoning||50||50|
|english language and comprehension||100||100|
2. SSC Stenographer Skill Test
Friends, there is a skill test for the students who have passed the first examination which is bilingual. For the post of Stenographer Grade C, the candidates will have to do 10 minutes in their chosen language at the speed of 100 words per minute. One dictation will be given at the speed of 80 words per minute for the candidates applying for the post of Stenographer Grade D. The given case has to be done on the computer. The time allotted for transcription is given in the table below.
- Candidates appearing for the exam in Hindi will have to learn English stenography and vice versa after getting appointed for the posts. Candidates failing to do so cannot forfeit their probation. Candidates will be required to work as English/Hindi Stenographer as per the functional requirement of the User Office, irrespective of the medium of skill test of the candidate during the examination.
- Every detailed instruction regarding the skill test will be provided by the respective Regional Offices of the Commission to the candidates called for the skill test.
- Standard instructions regarding the modalities of assessment of skill tests are given in the Candidates Corner section on the website of the Commission.
- Candidates selected in the skill test will then have to go through the document verification process.
- Skill Test in qualifying nature.
|No.||Post||Skill Test Language||Time Duration (in Minutes)||Time Duration for Eligible Candidates (in Minutes)|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55||75|
3. SSC Stenographer Document Verification
Friends, those students who pass the first and second examination, those students are called for document verification and in that process some documents of the candidate are checked. Which I have described below one by one.
- Print out of Aadhar Card/e-Aadhaar
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Government School/College ID Card
- Employer ID (Govt./Public Undertaking)
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defense
- Any other identity card issued by Central/State Govt.Your Photo
Guys Who Have to Submit the Documents With Their Photo Copy They Are Given Below
- Matriculation / Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Caste/category certificate, if belonging to reserved categories.
- Order/Letter in respect of equivalent educational qualification, in respect of equivalent provision in essential qualifications, if, in compliance with the condition of notice of, indicating the authority with number and date, the educational qualification was treated as an examination, an application Claims a specific qualification as equivalent qualification.
- The candidates belonging to PWD category have to submit the Persons with Disability certificate in the required format.
- For Ex-Servicemen- Defense Personnel Certificate as mentioned in the official notice, if applicable, undertaking prescribed in the notification and Discharge Certificate on discharge from the Armed Forces.
- Relevant certificate if one is seeking age relaxation.
- Candidates already working in Government / Government Undertakings will have to submit a No Objection Certificate.
- Best SSC MTS Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CHSL Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CGL Books in English & Hindi
- Best Reasoning Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Math Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best English Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, you can know in full detail about Tier-1 and Tier-2 of SSC Stenographer 2022 Syllabus from here as well as its PDF. can download.
1. SSC Stenographer Syllabus For Tier-I
|SSC Stenographer Syllabus For Tier I|
|Reasoning||General Awareness||English Comprehension|
|Classification||Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.)||Reading Comprehension|
|Similarity||Science||Fill in the Blanks|
|Paper Folding Method||Game||Phrases and Idioms|
|Matrix||Books and Author||One word Substitution|
|Word Formation||Important Schemes||Sentence Correction|
|Venn Diagram||Departments||Error Spotting|
|Direction and Distance||People in News.||Spelling|
|Blood Relations||Phase replacement|
2. SSC Stenographer Syllabus For Skill Test- Tier II
Candidates who have qualified for SSC Stenographer CBT are eligible to appear for Shorthand Skill Test. The skill test will be of qualifying nature. A fraction of 800 words and 1000 words will be given to the candidates for Grade D and Grade C respectively. The following can be the types of subjects in English/Hindi for SSC Stenographer Skill Test.
- Speech in Parliament
- President’s Speech
- Budget Speech
- Railway Speech
- Employment/Unemployment in India
- Topics of National Interest
- on Science and Technology
- Natural Calamities But the topics
- are given in the editorial column of newspapers
SSC Stenographer Question Paper PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, here we have provided SSC Stenographer Question Paper PDF in Hindi & English which you can read and download from here.
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2020||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2021||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in Hindi – 2022||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2020||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2021||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Quesion Paper in English- 2022||Check Here|
SSC Stenographer Model Paper PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, here we have provided SSC Stenographer Model Paper PDF in Hindi & English which you can read and download from here.
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -1||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -2||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -3||Check Here|
|SSC Stenographer Model Paper -4||Check Here|
SSC Stenographer Syllabus FAQ
Can we download the SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF from here in Hindi & English? Can I download it?
Yes, of course you can download SSC Stenographer Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English from here.
How many marks are there in the SSC Stenographer Tier-1 exam?
SSC Stenographer Tier-1 exam is of full 200 marks.
Is there negative marking in SSC Stenographer Tier-1 exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 in SSC Stenographer Tier-1 exam.
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, I sincerely hope that you must have understood this article of ours very well and you must have got the answer to all the questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have any other question related to this in your mind then You can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer your questions.