In this post we will discuss about SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- 1 SSC JE Selection Process 2022
- 2 SSC JE Written exam Pattern 2022
- 3 SSC JE Document verification 2022
- 4 SSC JE Final merit list
- 5 SSC JE Paper-1, Paper-2 Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English
- 6 SSC JE Syllabus FAQ
- 7 Conclusion
SSC JE Selection Process 2022
|Exam Name||SSC Junior Engineer Exam|
|Commonly known||SSC JE Exam|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Minimum Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|Exam Stage||1 – CBT (Online) Paper 2 – Pen and Paper (Offline) Document Verification|
|Exam Mode||Online and Offline|
|Application Fee||Rs 100|
Friends, I would like to tell you that the process is mainly completed in 4 steps, about which I have told you in detail below.
- SSC JE Written exam
- SSC JE paper-1 ( online )
- SSC JE paper-2 ( offline )
- SSC JE Document verification
- SSC JE merit list
SSC JE Written exam Pattern 2022
Friends, I would like to tell you that the SSC JE Written exam pattern is mainly two. It would be divided into parts, about which I have explained in detail below, you can get information.
- SSC JE paper 1 ( online )
- SSC JE paper 2 ( offline )
1. SSC JE paper-1
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|General Awareness||50||50||2 hours|
|General Engineering Part – A (Civil & Structural) ) or Part – B (Electrical) or Part – C (Mechanical)||100||100||2 hours|
- Friends SSC JE paper 1 is online
- Friends, this exam is based on Multiple Choice (MCQ)
- Complete 100 questions are asked in this exam which are of 100 marks.
- This exam is of full 2 hours
- Each question in this exam is of 1 mark
- There is negative marking in this exam
2. SSC JE paper-2
|Part-A||General Engineering (Civil & Structural)|
|Part- B||General Engineering (Electrical)|
|Part-C||General Engineering (Mechanical)||300||2 hours|
- Friends SSC JE paper 2 Mainly online
- SSC JE paper 1 Complete of 300
- SSC JE paper 1
SSC JE Document verification 2022
Note :- Candidates who qualify for SSC JE Paper 1 & 2 cutoff marks are eligible to appear for SSC Junior Engineer Document Verification stage. In this stage of SSC JE selection process candidates have to submit all the relevant documents as asked by the officials. The list of documents that may need to be submitted to the commission for verification are as follows.
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- 12th Marksheet & Certificate
- Graduation Final Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
SSC JE Final merit list
SSC JE 2021 Exam of candidates The final selection will be done on the basis of their performance in SSC JE Paper 1 & 2. Applicants who clear all the stages of SSC JE selection process will make it to the final merit list. The final SSC JE merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidates’ marks in Paper 1 and 2.
- Best SSC MTS Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CHSL Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CGL Books in English & Hindi
- Best Reasoning Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Math Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best English Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
SSC JE Paper-1, Paper-2 Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English
Friends, you can get complete information about SSC JE 2022 Syllabus from here as well as download its PDF in Hindi & English.
SSC JE Paper-I Syllabus
1. General Intelligence and Reasoning
Friends, I would like to tell you that this section of Paper 1 consists of 50 questions.
|Part A||Civil Engineering Syllabus: Building Materials, Estimation, Costing and Evaluation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering. Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures, Concrete Technology, RCC Design, Steel Design.|
|Part B||Electrical Engineering Syllabus: Basic Concepts, Circuit Law, Magnetic Circuits, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring Instruments, Electrical Machines, Fractional KW Motors, and Single-Phase Induction Motors, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and electrical energy, basic electronics.|
|Part C||Mechanical Engineering Courses: Principles of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, First Law of Thermodynamics, Second Law of Thermodynamics, Air Standard Cycle for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engine Combustion , IC Engine Cooling and Lubrication, Rankine Cycle of Systems, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fittings and Accessories, Air Compressors and their Cycles, Refrigeration Cycle, Principle of Refrigeration Plant, Nozzles and Steam Turbines. Properties and Classification of Fluids, Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure, Fluid Kinematics, Dynamics of Ideal Fluids, Measurement of Flow Rates, Fundamentals, Hydraulic Turbines, Centrifugal Pumps, Classification of Steel.|
2. General Awareness
This section also includes 50 objective type questions. The questions test the candidate’s understanding about the current events, especially history, culture, geography, economic scene, general politics and scientific research etc. related to India and its neighboring countries.
3. General Engineering
Paper 1 and it depends on the stream chosen by the candidate among Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
|Civil & Structural Engineering||Electrical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Building Materials||Basic Concepts||Theory of Machines and Machine Design|
|Assessment, Costing and Evaluation||AC Fundamentals||Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials|
|Mechanics||Measurement and Measuring Instruments||Properties of Pure Materials|
|Soil||Fractional KW Motors and Single Phase Induction Motors||Air Standards for IC Engines Cycle|
|Irrigation Engineering||Generation, Transmission and Distribution||Rankine Cycle of Steam|
|Transport Engineering||Estimation and Cost||Fluid Mechanics and Machinery|
|Environmental Engineering||Electrical Energy Use||Fluid Kinematics|
|Structural Architecture||Basic Electronics||Hydraulic Turbine|
|Classification of Pump Steels|
SSC JE Paper-II Syllabus
Friends, I would like to tell you that the SSC JE Paper II Syllabus consists of three parts – Part A (Civil Engineering) , Part B (Electrical Engineering) and Part C (Mechanical Engineering). Candidates have to indicate their choice of experts in their application form. The subject wise syllabus is presented as follows.
|SSC JE Paper I Syllabus for Reasoning|
|Arithmetic Computation||Decision Making|
|Arithmetic Number Series||Visual Memory|
|Overview||Abstract Videos, Symbols and Their Relationship|
- SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF: Download Here
SSC JE Syllabus FAQ
Can we download SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English from here?
Yes, you can download SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English from here.
Is there negative marking in the SSC JE exam?
Yes, SSC there is negative marking.
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, I sincerely hope that you must have understood our article well and all the questions related to SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF must have been answered in your mind, but still if you have any questions related to this in your mind. If you have any more questions than you can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer your questions.