Table of Contents
- SSC CPO Selection Process 2022
- SSC CPO Written Exam Pattern 2022
- SSC CPO Physical Test 2022
- SSC CPO Medical Examination 2022
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Syllabus FAQ
In this post we will discuss about SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
SSC CPO Selection Process 2022
Friends, I would like to tell you that the selection process of SSC CPO is mainly completed in 5 stages, which I have explained in detail below.
- Candidates are suggested to check SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2022 once before applying for the exam.
- As per the SSC CPO Selection Process, candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Paper 1, Paper 2 and Medical Examination.
- PET/PST does not carry any marks in the exam. However, they play a vital role in shortlisting the candidates for the next round of the selection process.
- Written Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Paper 2 Written Exam
- Medical Exam
- Document Verification Process
SSC CPO Written Exam Pattern 2022
Friends, I would like to tell you about the SSC CPO Written Exam Mainly 2. It is completed in steps which I have explained in detail.
- SSC CPO Paper 1
- SSC CPO Paper 2
1. SSC CPO Paper-1 Pattern 2022
SSC CPO Paper-1 exam is conducted in four sections: General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. It is explained in detail below.
- Paper 1 exam will be of objective type multiple choice.
- There are a total of 50 questions from each section and each question is of one mark.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrongly answered question.
- The time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|General Awareness & Knowledge||50||50|
2. SSC CPO Paper-2 Pattern 2022
SSC CPO Selection The third stage of Paper 2 is the written examination. Candidates who qualify the first two stages are eligible to appear for the second paper. The exam consists of two hours with negative marking of 0.25 marks for wrong answers.
Key Points: Candidates shortlisted in Physical Endurance Test are eligible to appear in Tier 2 Exam.
- SSC CPO Paper 2 exam is conducted to test the comprehension and knowledge of the English language of the candidates.
- There are a total of 200 questions and each question is of one mark.
- Paper 2 consists of objective type multiple choice questions.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
- Best SSC MTS Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CHSL Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CGL Books in English & Hindi
- Best Reasoning Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Math Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best English Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
SSC CPO Physical Test 2022
Candidates who are successful in the Paper 1 exam get a chance to appear in the physical test. The revised dates for this stage of SSC CPO are still out. There are two subsections of Physical Test, Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test. Now, let us discuss the details about these two stages.
1. SSC CPO Physical Standard Test (PST)
The Paper 1 exam is required to appear for the Physical Standard Test. The eligibility details are tabulated below. I have explained the entire table.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (Latent/Vint)|
|You are male||170||80/85|
|Male Candidates from hilly areas of Himachal Pradesh, Kumaon, Garhwal, Dogra, Maratha, Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir, North Eastern states, Sikkim are related.||165||80/85|
|Female Candidates belonging to Hill regions of Himachal Pradesh, Kumaon, Garhwal, Dogra, Maratha, Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir, North Eastern States, Sikkim||155||N/A|
- Chest requirement is not applicable for female candidates.
- Ex-servicemen applying for the post have to undergo a physical standard test.
- Weights remain in line with the highest level of standard designation.
- The facility of relaxation in height and chest is available only to those candidates who produce the proforma certificate from the concerned authorities of their home district.
- The candidates who fail to fulfill the requirements can apply to the Appellate Authority whose decision will be final.
2. SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test
The Physical Endurance Test consists of tasks that have to be completed by the candidates. However, the list of tasks for men and women is variable. The details are given below.
- 100 Meters. in 16 seconds.
- 1.6 km in 6.5 minutes.
- Long Jump:
- High Jump in 3 Chances: 1.2m
- Short Put in 3 Chances (16lbs): 4.5m in 3 Chances
- 100m Run in 18 Seconds
- 800m Run in 4 Minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7m 3SSC
- High Jump Chance: 0.9 Meter in 3 Chance
SSC CPO Medical Examination 2022
Candidates who clear all the preliminary stages of the examination can appear for the medical examination. Candidates who successfully clear this stage are called for the final document verification process. The details of the medical examination are as follows.
|Vision||Minimum near vision: N6 better eye, N9 worse eye|
|Minimum farsightedness 6/6 better eye, 6/9 worse eye|
|If the person is right handed, right eye is better and vice versa|
|Any type of visual correction The standard should be met without the|
|physical and mental health||The aspirant should have a knee, flat feet, varicose vein or squint in the eyes.|
|Candidates must be mentally sound and physically fit. Any kind of bodily liability which may be a hindrance to duty, may be liable for rejection.|
- The candidates who qualify the Paper 2 examination and appear for the medical examination will be evaluated by the Medical Officers of the CAPFs/Central/State Government Hospital or Dispensary.
- Candidates found unfit are informed about it. Within 15 days, they can apply for review to the Medical Review Board.
- The decision of the Review Medical Board is considered final and no further appeal will be entertained.
Seven Obstacle Test for SSC CPO 2022:
- on vertical board
- holding the rope while jumping off the road.
- Tarzan Swing Jumping
- on Horizontal Board
- Parallel Rope
- Monkey Crawl
- Vertical Rope
Tattoo rules for SSC CPO 2022:
- Content: Tattoos depicting religious and traditional aspects of the Indian Army are allowed on the body.
- Location: Tattoos at traditional sites of the body i.e. the inner side of the left forearm, the non-salutation organ, are also permitted.
- Size: The size should be 1/4th of the particular body part.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, the above guidelines are not to be followed.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, here today I am going to tell you in detail about SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 under which Paper-1 and Paper-2 comes and here we are going to tell you about both.am going to explain in detail
1. SSC CPO 2022 Paper-I Syllabus
|GI + Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English||GK & GS|
|Semantic Analogy||Whole Numbers||Error Recognition||Current Affairs|
|Symbolic / Number Analogy||Decimal||Filling In The Blanks||India and its Neighboring Countries|
|Fig Analogy||Fractions and Numbers Relationship Between||Vocabulary||History|
|Symbolic/Number Classification||Ratios and Ratios||Grammar||Geography|
|Pictorial Classification||Square Root||Sentence Structure||Economic Visual|
|Semantic Series||Average||Synonyms||General Politics|
|Number Series||Interest||Antonyms||Constitution of India|
|Picture Series||Profit Loss||Sentence Completion||Scientific Research Update|
|Problem Solving||Exemption||Phrases And Idiomatic Use Of Words|
|Word Formation||Partnership Business||Comprehension|
|Coding and Decoding||Mix and Combine|
|Numerical Operations||Time and Distance|
|Symbolic Operations||Working Time|
|Trends||Basic Algebraic Identifications of School Algebra|
|Space Orientation||Graphs of Linear Equations|
|Space Visualization||Triangles and its Various Centers|
|Venn Diagrams||Congruence with Similarities to Triangles Congruence|
|Conclusion||Circle and its Chords|
|Perforated Holes/Pattern- Folding and unfolding||tangent|
|figure patternfolding and completion||angles intersected by chords of a circle|
|indexing address matching||common tangent to two or more circles|
|date and city matching center code/roll number classification||triangle|
|lower and uppercase letters/numbers coding||quadrilateral|
|decoding and Classification||Regular Polygon|
|Embedded Figures||Circle, Right Prism|
|Critical Thinking||Right Spherical Cone|
|Emotional Intelligence||Right Circular Cylinder|
|with Base Regular Right Pyramid|
|Degrees and Radians Measures|
|Heights and Distances|
|Bar Diagram & Pie Chart|
2. SSC CPO 2022 Paper-II Syllabus
This exam will consist of objective type questions only. There will be 200 MCQs of a total 200 marks in this exam. You have to score the cut-off marks in this exam to rank in the final merit list. All you need to do is improve your English language and comprehension to do well in this exam. Here is the complete syllabus of SSC CPO Paper-II.
- Error recognition
- Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles, etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- Comprehension, etc.
- Download SSC CPO Full Syllabus PDF :- Download PDF
SSC CPO Syllabus FAQ
Can we download SSC CPO Syllabus PDF 2022 in Hindi & English from here Can you download?
Yes, you can download SSC CPO Syllabus PDF 2022 in Hindi & English from here.
Is there negative marking in SSC CPO Exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 in SSC CPO Exam.
What is the number of SSC CPO interviews?
Friends, SSC CPO interview is of full 200 marks.
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, I sincerely hope that you must have understood this article of ours very well and you must have got the answer to all the questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have any other question related to this in your mind then You can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer your questions.