In this post we will discuss about SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- 1 SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
- 2 SSC CHSL Computer Based Written Test 2022
- 3 SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2022
- 4 Best Books For SSC CHSL 2022 By Toppers
- 5 SSC CHSL Skill Test/Typing Test 2022
- 6 SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF 2022
- 7 SSC CHSL Syllabus FAQ
- 8 Conclusion
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process
Friends, I would like to inform you that the SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process is mainly completed in three phases, about which I will tell you one by one.
- Computer Based Written Test (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test (Tier-III)
SSC CHSL Computer Based Written Test 2022
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Awareness||25||50||60 Minutes (For VH/OH and Cerebral Palsy) (80 Minutes) for|
Key Points :
- Tier-1 Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective).
- The language of the question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages. You must go through the SSC CHSL Syllabus in depth to get an idea about the topics asked.
- Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for each correct answer and 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total score in Tier-1 will be 200.
- Candidates will get maximum time of 1 hour to complete the exam
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2022
|Various subjects||Total marks of each subject||Duration of each paper|
|Essay writing||100||1 hour|
Key points :
- Tier II There will be a descriptive paper carrying 100 marks in ‘pen and paper mode’, the duration of the paper will be for one hour.
- This paper will assess your writing skills.
- The exam will consist of an application writing of about 150-200 words and an essay of 200-250 words.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum 33% marks to qualify. Candidates should also know that the Tier-II exam will prepare the merit in the evaluation process.
- Applicants can choose to write the paper in English or Hindi language.
- Candidates cannot mix languages while writing. If they choose to write in Hindi language then the entire paper should be in Hindi language only and vice versa in English.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers in this exam.
- You should also check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern to know about the pattern in detail.
Best Books For SSC CHSL 2022 By Toppers
Friends, here we have compiled a great collection of Best Books For SSC CHSL 2022, about which you can get information from here.
|Best English Book||Check Here|
|Best Maths Book||Check Here|
|Best Reasoning Book||Check Here|
|Best GK/GS Book||Check Here|
SSC CHSL Skill Test/Typing Test 2022
Tier III of SSC CHSL A Skill Test / There will be a typing test which will be of qualifying nature. The final merit of successful candidates will be determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
1. Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Candidates have to show 8000 depressions per hour to clear this exam for the post of Data Entry Operator. It will be qualifying in nature. The
- a skill test will be conducted on the computer. An examination center and concerned agency will be notified in the notification. Candidates have to check an official website for more details.
- Only applicants with minimum required speed will be recommended for the merit list.
2. Typing Test for PA/SA & LC
- Candidates will have the option to type either in Hindi or in English. This exam will be of qualifying nature.
- It will be a computer based test to test the speed and accuracy of the candidate. Applicants have to type the given text paragraph in 10 minutes of time duration.
- Best SSC MTS Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CHSL Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CGL Books in English & Hindi
- Best Reasoning Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Math Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best English Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
SSC CHSL Syllabus PDF 2022
Friends, I have explained SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus in full detail below and have also provided its Syllabus PDF which you can download from here.
- All the questions in the exam will be of multiple purpose choice type.
- The exam will be in both Hindi and English languages.
- Tier-I exam will be a computer based test.
- Tier-II exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode only.
- You will have an Online Computer Typing Test in Tier-III.
- You will be given 60 minutes for both the first exams.
- You will be given 15 minutes for the third exam.
- You will be given 100 questions of 200 marks in the Tier-I exam.
- You will get 100 marks in the Tier-II exam for this post.
- To qualify in the Tier-II exam, you need to score at least 33 marks.
|General Intelligence||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit Loss||Test Close||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mix and Charge||Pena Animal||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest and Compound Interest and Addition and Index||Economic||Views|
|Variations CodedInequalities||Time of Work||Place||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time and Distance||Multiple Meanings/Errors||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Area||Raising||Rewards and Honors|
|Table Making||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitute||Books and Authors|
|Phrase||Ratio and Ratio, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relation||Number System|
|Input Output||Sequence and Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination and Probability|
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 : Download PDF
SSC CHSL Syllabus FAQ
Can we from here SSC CHSL 2022 S Can you download syllabus pdf in Hindi & English?
Yes, you can download SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English from here.
Is there negative marking in SSC CHSL 2022 exam?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.50 in SSC CHSL 2022 exam.
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
Friends, I sincerely hope that you have understood this article of ours well but still if you have any other question related to SSC CHSL 2022 Syllabus then you can ask me all your questions in the comment box below. I will definitely answer.