In this post we will discuss about RRB Group D Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- 1 Railway Group D Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- 2 Railway Group D’ Exam Pattern in Hindi
- 3 Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Tests
- 4 Best Books For RRB Group D 2022 By Toppers
- 5 Railway Group D Document Verification
- 6 Railway Group D Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English
- 7 RRB Group D Syllabus 2022 FAQ
- 8 Conclusion
Railway Group D Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Friends, the selection process of Railway Group D is mainly completed in 3 steps, about which I have explained in full detail below, which you can get information by reading from here.
- Computer Based Online Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Test & Medical
|Subject||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Medium of Examination||Online|
|No of Stages||3|
|Time||90 Minutes / Divyang 120 Minutes|
|No of Questions||100|
|Official website||https://www. rrbcdg.gov.in/|
Railway Group D’ Exam Pattern in Hindi
- Multiple choice type questions are asked in Railway Group D
- Questions are asked from all 4 subjects in Railway Group D
- There is also 1/3rd negative marking in Railway Group D exam.
- The question paper of the exam is in total 13 languages.
- 1:30 minutes are given to solve the entire question paper
- Students with disabilities are given 120 minutes
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30|
|General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20|
|Total Total||100||100||90 Minutes|
Railway Group D Physical Efficiency Tests
Friends, Students who want RRB Group-D. Only those students who clear the exam are called for Physical Efficiency Tests.
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, the candidates will be called for PET against RRB/RRC communitarian three times the total vacancy of the notified posts, however, availability of sufficient/reasonable number of candidates for all the notified posts in Railway reserves the right to increase/decrease this ratio to ensure It is mandatory to pass the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and it will be of qualifying nature.
The criteria for PET is as follows.
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one spot without reducing the weight; And should be able to cover a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one go.||Must be able to lift and carry 20 kilograms of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one spot without losing weight; And should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds at a time.|
Best Books For RRB Group D 2022 By Toppers
Friends, here we have compiled a great collection of Best Books For RRB Group D 2022, about which you can get information from here.
Railway Group D Document Verification
Friends, the students who pass the Railway Group D’ exam and PET, document verification is done only for those students, which I have explained below through points.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the CBT subject to their merit in the PET, the candidates will be called for document verification as per their merit and choices for twice the number of vacancies
- However, these additional candidates will be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in the empanelment from the merit list and/and replacement for shortfall due to non-inclusion of the recommended candidates in the work post or/and any other special requirements. in the form of
- In case of two or more candidates securing equal marks, their qualifying position will be determined by age criteria i.e., older person will be placed on higher merit and if age is same, then the names will be alphabetically (A to Z) taken into account to break the tie
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing the requisite medical fitness test, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates to be conducted by the Railway Administration
- It may also be noted that all the successful candidates in DV are sent for medical examination. Passing of such medical examination by additional candidates (who are called for DV in excess of the notified number of vacancies) will not entitle such candidates to be considered for appointment.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs/RRCs only recommend the names of empaneled candidates and appointments are made by the concerned Railway Administration only.
Railway Group D Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English
Friends, under Railway Group D Syllabus 2022, questions are asked from the entire 4 subjects, which I explained in full detail below. Is.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Awareness and Current Affairs
- Number System
- Ratio and Ratio
- Time and Distance
- Gain Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Square Root
- Calendar and Clock
- BODMAS Variation
- Working Time
- Elementary Statistics
- Age Calculation
- Pipes and Cistern
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning
- DI and Efficiency
- Similarities and Differences
- Statements- Reasoning and Assumptions
- Alphabetical Series
- Mathematical Steering
- Venn Diagram
- Decision Making
- Numerical Series
- Analytical Reasoning
3. General Science
- Life Science
4. General Awareness and Current Affairs
- General Awareness and Current Affairs in Science and Technology
- Politics and Any Others of Importance Subject
RRB Group D Syllabus 2022 FAQ
Can we know about RRB Group-D Syllabus 2022, Selection Process & Exam Pattern from here?
Yes, you can learn about RRB Group-D Syllabus 2022, Selection Process & Exam Pattern from here.
Can we download Railway Group-D Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English from here?
Yes, you can download Railway Group-D Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English from here.
Friends, I hope that you must have understood this article of our Railway Group-D Syllabus 2022 very well and you must have got the answers to all those questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have this in your mind. If you have any other related questions, then you can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer all your questions.