In this post we will discuss about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- 1 RSMSSB Computer Instructor Selection Process
- 2 RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern
- 3 Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 in Hindi & English
- 4 Benefits Of Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus
- 5 Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus FAQ
- 5.1 Can we download Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 from here?
- 5.2 Here, can we get information about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern, Selection Process from here?
- 5.3 How many parts are there in the Rajasthan Computer Teacher paper?
- 5.4 What is the number of Rajasthan Computer Teacher’s papers?
- 6 Conclusion
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Selection Process
Friends, who do not know, I would like to tell you that the RSMSSB Computer Instructor Selection Process mainly depends on the written examination which I have explained in detail below.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Subject||RSMSSB Computer Anudeshak|
|Qualification||(10+2) & Diploma|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern
Friends, here we have explained about the RSMSSB Computer Instructor Exam Pattern in full detail in the table and important points, which you can get information by reading from here.
- There are two papers in the examination, Paper-1 and Paper-2
- , Paper-1 and Paper-2, 100-100 questions are asked,
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are of 100-100 numbers,
- Paper-1 and Paper-2,is of 2-2 hours and there is
- negative marking in Paper-2.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 in Hindi & English
Friends, here we have explained in full detail about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022, which you can read and get information from here and also we have also made available its PDF which you can download from here. You can download and go on with your further preparation.
Friends, as you must know that there are 2 papers of Rajasthan Computer Teacher. Paper-1, Paper-2, about which I have explained in detail below, you can get more information by reading from here.
1. Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus Paper-1
- Art and Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
- General Ability to include the following points:
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
- Decision making and problem solving.
- General mental ability.
- Basic Numbers – Numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X Level)
- Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class X Level)
2. Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus Paper-2
- Mental Ability: Decision Making and Problem Solving . Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, Major Developments in Information Technology.
- Basic Numbers: Numbers and their relation, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X Level)
- Data Interpretation: Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class X Level)
- Fundamentals of Computers: Number System, Arithmetic Operations, Introduction to Different Categories of Computer Language. Functional description of input and output devices.
- Programming Fundamentals: C, C++, Java, Dot Net, Artificial Intelligence (AL), Machine Learning. Python and Blockchain. Programming, data types (implicit and user defined), scope of variables, precedence of operators, control flow, functions, array pointers, structures and unions, computed data-types and file handling, command line arguments.
- (vii) Object Oriented Programming using C++ and JAVA: Objects and Classes. Inheritance, polymorphism. Event and exception handling, files and streams.
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Abstract data types, arrays as data structures, linked list v/s arrays for storage, stack and stack operations, queues, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs and their representations, sorting and Search, symbol tables.
- Algorithm: Tree Traversal. Branch and bound and greedy methods, complexity of algorithms.
- Digital Logic Systems: Boolean Expressions, K-Maps. Combination Logic Design using TTL and CMOS Logic Family, Halt Full Adders, Sub Tractors and Multiplexers, Synchronous Sequential System Design
- Computer Organization and Architecture: Von-Neumann Architecture of Computers. Registers and micro operations, control logic. Processor addressing and bus organization. Processor input/output and DMA. Memory organization and cache coherence.
- Operating System: CPU Scheduling. Deadlock, Memory Management, File System, Disk Scheduling. Concept of client server architecture in distributed environment and RPC. Processes, threads and their synchronization Real time OS: Clock synchronization and task scheduling. Handling system initialization, booting, and user accounts. Backup and Restore, Bourne Shell Programming for Linux.
- Database Management System: E-R Model, Relational Algebra, Calculus and Database. integrity constraints. Trigger, Normalization, and Sequencing. Transaction Processing, Concurrent Control and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Software Engineering: Stages of Systems Development Life Cycle System Modeling. Software requirement specification and DFD. Introduction to software testing, software project management.
- Data and computer networks: Development of networking. Data communication terminology, transmission media. network device. TCP/IP and OSI/ISO reference models, Functions of different layers, Characteristics of physical media, Multiplexing in physical layer, Medium access protocols, 802.3, 802.4, 802.5, 802.11 Introduction to LAN technologies, IP protocols including routing and congestion control . TCP and UDP, DNS.
- Network Security: Groups, Rings and Regions in Finite Space, Euler and Fermat’s Theorem, Preliminary Tests, Security Services and Mechanisms, Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption including DES, AES, IDEA, RSA Algorithms, Key Management in Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption , Message authentication and hashing, Email security, Virus and trusted systems, Networking (LAN & WAN), Security, Ethical hacking.
- Basics of Communication: Channel potential, attenuation, communication loss, propagation of EM waves through free space (except free space model). Brief introduction to PCM and Delta Modulation, WDM, GSM and CDMA based communication systems.
Benefits Of Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus
Many students were asking me this question again and again about what will be the benefit of reading Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus, then I would like to tell them that you will benefit a lot by reading it because of any examination. Before preparing, we should be well aware of its syllabus so that we can do our preparation well, and we should also understand that from which topics more questions are being asked in the examination, than we should do our preparation. Which topics should be given more attention first so that we can get maximum marks in the examination.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus FAQ
Can we download Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 from here?
Yes, you can download Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 from here
Here, can we get information about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern, Selection Process from here?
Yes, of course, you can get information about Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern, Selection Process from here.
How many parts are there in the Rajasthan Computer Teacher paper?
Rajasthan Computer Teacher’s paper is in full 2 parts, Paper-1 and Paper-1
What is the number of Rajasthan Computer Teacher’s papers?
Rajasthan Computer Teacher paper is of 200 marks.
Friends, I hope that you must have understood our Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus article very well and all the questions related to it in your mind, you must have got proper answers to all those questions but still if you have any questions related to it in your mind. If you have any questions, you can ask me your question in the comment box below, I will definitely answer all your questions.