In this post we will discuss about NDA Syllabus 2022 Paper 1,2 in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- 1 NDA Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- 2 NDA Written Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2
- 3 NDA SSB Interview Process
- 4 Required Documents For NDA
- 5 NDA Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in English & Hindi
- 6 NDA Syllabus 2022 FAQ
- 7 Conclusion
NDA Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Friends, who do not know, I would like to tell you that the NDA’s selection process is mainly completed in 2 stages, which I have explained in detail below.
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
|Exam Mode and Medium||Offline (Pen Paper Based) in English & Hindi No of|
|Question Paper Type||Objective or MCQ|
|Total No. of||Questions 270 Questions (120 from Math and General Aptitude Test) 150 to 150)|
|Total Marks for Entrance Test||900 Marks (300 Marks for Mathematics and 600 Marks for General Aptitude Test)|
|Duration of Exam||2.30 Hours (Each Section)|
- Written Exam is the first stage of candidates selection
- NDA 2022 is exam of 900 marks which is further divided into two sections – Mathematics and General Aptitude Test
- Exam duration is 180 minutes with objective type questions Includes
- if the course is not completed; It is advised to follow NDA study material to learn all the important concepts in brief. The
- minimum qualifying marks are decided by the commission to participate in the selection process.
- Eligible candidates have to sit for the interview which includes a psychological aptitude test and IQ or personality test. Check NDA Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Best Books For NDA 2022
|Best English Book||Check Here|
NDA Written Exam Pattern for Paper 1 & Paper 2
I would like to inform you that the NDA 1 & 2 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode and all questions will be of MCQ type. The exam is conducted in both English and Hindi languages. Candidates are asked to attempt two sections- Mathematics and General Aptitude Test.
1. NDA Written Exam Pattern General
|Subject||Paper||Total No. of Questions||Exam Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Mathematics||1||120||2 :30 Hours||300|
|General Ability Test||2||150||2 : 30 Hours||600|
2. NDA Written Exam Pattern For GAT
|Part A – English||English||200|
|Part B – General Knowledge||Physics||100|
|History, Freedom Movement, etc.||80|
NDA SSB Interview Process
Friends, below I have explained in full detail about SSB Interview Day wise which every single student should know.
- SSB interview is completed in 4-5 days
- SSB interview is for full 900 marks SSB interview is
- in two stages
- Stage-1 & Stage-2
|Day 1||Image perception* Testing & Description Testing|
|Day 2||Psychology Testing|
|Day 3||Group Testing Officers work|
SSB interview is mainly completed in two stages in Stage-1 & Stage-2 which I have explained to you in detail below.
|Phase-I||Screening Test||Verbal and Non-Verbal Tests.|
|–||Psychological Test||Thematic Apperception Test (TAT)|
|–||– –||Word Association Test (WAT)|
|–||–||Situation Reaction Test (SRT)|
|–||–||Self Description Test (SD)|
|Phase-II||Group Testing Officer Test||Difference of|
|–||–||Snake Race/Group Hurdles|
Required Documents For NDA
Friends After you get selected in NDA from here whatever Required Documents are there, I have explained in detail below, which you can read and know which documents are checked during the NDA selection process.
- Original 10+2 or class 12th pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
- Certificate of eligibility for a certain category of students.
- Category or caste certificate as applicable for SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- Identity and Address Proof (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID / Passport / Residence Certificate (Address Proof)
NDA Syllabus 2022 PDF Download in English & Hindi
Friends, you can download the NDA 2022 Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English from here.
- Mathematics section will consist of 120 questions of 300 marks.
- All questions will be of 2.5 marks, which will be allotted for selecting the correct answer only. 0.83 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The General Ability Test will consist of 600 marks; of English 200 marks are allotted for General Knowledge and a total 400 marks are allotted for General Knowledge.
- This section will have a total of 150 questions out of which 50 will be from English and 100 from General Knowledge.
- In this section candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer
- Each wrong There will be a deduction of 1.33 marks for answers. No marks for unanswered questions.
- Matrices and Determinants
- Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimension
- Integral Calculus and differential equations
- Statistics and Probability
- Vector algebra
- Differential calculus
2. General Ability Test
- General Science
- Freedom movement
- Current Events
NDA Syllabus 2022 FAQ
Can we from here NDA Syllabus Can Download 2022 PDF in Hindi & English?
Yes, you can download the NDA Syllabus 2022 PDF in Hindi & English from here.
Is there negative marking in the NDA exam?
Yes there is a negative marking of 1.33 in the NDA exam.
Friends, I hope that you have understood this article very well and you must have got the answer to all the questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have any question related to this in your mind, then you can contact me. You can ask in the comment box below, I will definitely answer your questions.