Table of Contents
- Airforce X Group Selection Process & Exam Pattern
- Indian Airforce X Group Written Test
- Indian Airforce X Physical Fitness Test
- Airforce X Group Medical Test
- Air Force Group X Group Eligibility Criteria
- Airforce X Group Final Merit List
- Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus PDF Download in English & Hindi
- Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus FAQ
In this post we will discuss about Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
Airforce X Group Selection Process & Exam Pattern
Friends, who are new students, I would like to tell you that the selection process of Airforce X Group is mainly completed in four stages, about which I have told you in detail below.
- Written Test (Written Test)
- Physical Fitness Test (Physical Fitness Test)
- Medical Test (Medical Examination)
- Final Merit List (Final Merit List)
|Indian Air Force Group X, Y Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||GroupX & Y Trades|
|Applicant||Unmarried Male Indian Citizen|
|Selection Process||Online Examination- Document Verification- Medical Examination|
Indian Airforce X Group Written Test
Friends, below I have explained about the Indian Airforce X Group Written Test in detail through points which you can read and know.
- Indian Airforce X Group Written Test is online, in
- this exam full 70 questions are asked, in
- this exam questions are asked from 4 subjects,
- 60 minutes is given to complete the exam,
- one question is wrong. But 0.25 marks are deducted on the
Indian Airforce X Physical Fitness Test
Friends do not get any number of PFT, it is just a qualifying nature of what happens.
- 1.6 Km Run in 6 Minutes 30 Seconds
- 10 Push-ups
- 20 Squats
- 10 Sit-ups
1. Adaptability Test Candidates passing
The Physical Fitness Test (P-F-T) will then proceed to the Adaptability Test where the first test There is S-RT (Position Response Test). Here the decision making, reaction/response of the candidate is assessed. There are a total 45 S-RTs for which a total 30 minutes are allotted. This test assesses the attitude of the candidate in response to the qualities laid down by the Defense Forces for the selection of the right thinking candidate.
2. Adaptability Test
The Adaptability Test 1, the selected candidates appear for Group Discussion. It consists of 10-15 candidates sitting in a group who are assigned a common topic and discuss their views on it. The topics are related to current affairs and social events. This test checks a person’s knowledge as well as communication skills. Interpersonal skills such as the ability to explain are also assessed.
Airforce X Group Medical Test
- Blood Hemogram – Hb, Tlc, Dlc (b) Urine Re/Me (c) Biochemistry
- Blood Sugar Fasting and PP
- Serum Cholesterol
- Urea, Uric Acid, Creatinine
- LFT-Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT (D) X -Ray Chest (PA View) (E) ECG (R) (F) Testing for Narcotic Drug and Psychotropic Substance Abuse.required in the opinion of the Medical Officer
|IAF (P) Minimum acceptable height for trade||165 cm|
|North East and Hill States||175 cm|
|for Auto Tech trade||162.5 cm|
|Minimum permissible height for Northeast and Hill states||165 cm|
|Chest||expansion limit 5 cm|
|Weight||in proportion to height and age (Required for Operation Assistant (ATS) Minimum 55 kg weight|
|Hearing||from a distance of 6 meters from each ear separately Forced whispering-capable|
|corneal surgery (PRK/LASIK)||is not acceptable.|
|Medically||healthy gums, a good set of teeth and at least 14 dental points|
|Health||candidates must be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. Must be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin diseases.Candidates must be physically and mentally fit to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and locality Must fit snugly.|
Air Force Group X Group Eligibility Criteria
- Must have passed Higher Secondary level (10+2) with Mathematics, Physics and English subjects with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Age limit is 21 years. Candidates should be born between 16 January 2001 to 29 January 2004. (New will be updated according to 2021 Vacancy)
Airforce X Group Final Merit List
Friends, here I would like to tell you something related to X Group Final Merit List like: Students who pass the Surrey phase examination, those students name merit There is a possibility to get into the list if they are in the cut-off, that is, to get into the merit list, they have to get good marks in the exam because the name of the student who will appear in the merit list is decided according to the marks of the exam.
Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus PDF Download in English & Hindi
Friends, for the information of new students, I would like to tell that questions are asked from 3 subjects in the examination of Indian air force X Group, which I have explained in detail below.
- English ( English )
- Mathematics ( Math’s )
- Physics ( Physics )
|Reading Comprehension||Physical World and Measurements||Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Word Formation (nouns from verbs, adjectives, etc.)||Laws of Motion||Inverse Trigonometric Functions|
|Proposition||Work, Energy and Power||Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations|
|Determiners||System of Particles and Motion of a Rigid Body||Linear Inequalities|
|Noun & Pronoun||Attraction-force||Mathematical Inductance|
|Models||Properties of Bulk Matter||Permutation and Combination|
|Clauses (noun, adverb & relative ConjunctionAdverb clauses)||Thermodynamics||Binomial Theorem|
|Subject-verb concord||Behavior of Perfect Gasses and Kinetic Theory of Gasses||Sequence and Series|
|Verb formation and error in their use||Oscillations and Waves||Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates|
|Sentence transformation (simple, negative, compound, complex, etc.)||Electrostatics||Straight Lines and LinesSynonyms|
|One-word substitution||Current Electric||Circles and the Family of Circles|
|Magnetic||Effects of Current and Magnetism||Cone Section|
|Antonyms||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Spelling errors||Electromagnetic Waves||Matrix and Deterministic|
|Idioms and phrases||Optics||Boundary and Continuity|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Discrimination|
|Atomic and Nuclei||Derivatives|
|Electronic Components||Indefinite Integral|
|Communication Systems||Definite Integral|
Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus FAQ
Can we download Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English from here?
Yes, you can download the Indian Airforce X Group Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English from here.
Is there negative marking in the Indian Air Force exam?
Yes, there is negative marking in the Indian Airforce exam of 0.25.
- Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Navy MR Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Airforce X Group Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Airforce Y Group Syllabus 2022 in English & Hindi
- Indian Navy SSR AA Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Army Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- AFCAT Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Coast Guard Question Paper PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- CISF Constable Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Navy SSR AA Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- Indian Air Force Y Group Question Paper PDF 2022 in English & Hindi
- Indian Army Question Paper 2022 PDF in Hindi & English
Friends, I hope that you have understood this article very well and you must have got the answers to all the questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have any other question related to this in your mind then you can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer your questions.