Table of Contents
- SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022
- SSC CHSL Subject 2022
- SSC CHSL Computer Based Written Test 2022
- SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2022
- SSC CHSL Skill Test/Typing Test 2022
- Best SSC CHSL Book FAQ
In this post we will discuss about Best SSC CHSL Book in English & Hindi in detail and all the download resources are available at interviewquestionssurvey. Books, PDF and all other study materials can be downloaded from here in Hindi or English.
- SSC CGL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Question Paper 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
SSC CHSL Selection Process 2022
Friends, I would like to inform you that the SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process is mainly completed in three phases, about which I will tell you one by one.
- Computer Based Written Test (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test (Tier-III)
SSC CHSL Subject 2022
Friends Before proceeding further I would like to tell you all about SSC CHSL Subject 2022 so that we can go ahead with all Understand things easily.
- General Intelligence
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
Best English Book For SSC CHSL 2022
Friends have told me some best books for SSC CHSL English, about which you can get information by reading from here.
- Wren & Martin High School English Grammar: Check Price
- English for General Competition by Neetu Singh: Check Price
- SSC English by Ajay Kumar Singh: Check Price
- A Mirror of Common Errors by Dr Ashok Kumar Singh: Check Price
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi: Check Price
Best Quantitative Aptitude Book For SSC CHSL 2022
Friends, here are some best books for SSC CHSL Quantitative Aptitude, about which you can get information by reading from here.
- Quantitative Aptitude by Dr RS Aggarwal: Check Price
- SSC Mathematics by Rakesh Yadav: Check Price
- Arithmetic for General Competition by Neetu Singh: Check Price
Best Reasoning Book For SSC CHSL 2022
Friends here are some Best Books for SSC CHSL Reasoning About which you can get information by reading from here.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pande: Check Price
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by Dr RS Aggarwal: Check Price
- Approach to Reasoning by BS Diwali & Indu Diwali: Check Price
Best General Awareness Book For SSC CHSL 2022
friends here SSC CHSL Reasoning Some of the best books have been told for, about which you can get information by reading from here.
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CHSL Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC CPO Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
- SSC JE Syllabus 2022 PDF in English & Hindi
SSC CHSL Computer Based Written Test 2022
- Tier-1 Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective).
- The language of the question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages. You must go through the SSC CHSL Syllabus in depth to get an idea about the topics asked.
- Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for each correct answer and 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The total score in Tier-1 will be 200.
- Candidates will get maximum time of 1 hour to complete the exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Total||100||200||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for VH/OH and Cerebral Palsy) )|
SSC CHSL Descriptive Paper 2022
- Tier II will be a descriptive paper carrying 100 marks in ‘pen and paper mode’, the duration of the paper will be for one hour.
- This paper will assess your writing skills.
- The exam will consist of an application writing of about 150-200 words and an essay of 200-250 words.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum 33% marks to qualify. Candidates should also know that the Tier-II exam will prepare the merit in the evaluation process.
- Applicants can choose to write the paper in English or Hindi language.
- Candidates cannot mix languages while writing. If they choose to write in Hindi language then the entire paper should be in Hindi language only and vice versa in English.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers in this exam.
- You should also check the SSC CHSL Exam Pattern to know about the pattern in detail.
|Different Subjects||Total Marks of Each Subject||Duration of Each Paper|
|Essay Writing||100||1 hour|
|Application Form||100||1 hour|
SSC CHSL Skill Test/Typing Test 2022
Note :- Tier III of SSC CHSL will be a Skill Test/ Typing Test which will be of qualifying nature. The final merit of successful candidates will be determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
1. Skill Test for Data Entry Operator
- Candidates have to show 8000 depressions per hour to clear this exam for the post of Data Entry Operator. It will be qualifying in nature. The
- A skill test will be conducted on the computer. An examination center and concerned agency will be notified in the notification. Candidates have to check an official website for more details.
- Only applicants with minimum required speed will be recommended for the merit list.
2. Typing Test for PA/SA & LC
- Candidates will have the option to type either in Hindi or in English. This exam will be of qualifying nature.
- It will be a computer based test to test the speed and accuracy of the candidate. Applicants have to type the given text paragraph in 10 minutes of time duration.
Best SSC CHSL Book FAQ
Can we know about SSC CHSL Books 2022 from here?
Yes, of course, you can know about SSC CHSL Books 2022 from here, can
Do we get SSC CHSL Books in Hindi from here?
Yes, you can get SSC CHSL Book in Hindi from here.
- Best SSC MTS Book in English & Hindi
- Best SSC CGL Books in English & Hindi
- Best Reasoning Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Math Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best English Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
- Best Book For SSC CGL, CHSL, MTS, CPO
Friends, I hope that you must have understood this article of ours well and you must have got proper answers to all those questions related to it in your mind, but still if you have any question related to it, then you can ask me in the comment box below, I will definitely answer all your questions.